Included in the package:
• 2 Ceremnoies drinking “Uni”, as the Yawanawá call Ayahuasca
• 3 Kapun (Kambo) sessions.
• Rapé under the sacred Xunua or Samauma tree.
• Aplication of Kanapa Vetxesheketi or Sananga, the sacred eyedrops of the forest.
• Partale in the daily village activites such as planting, harvesting, hunting, fishing and maintaining the village.
• Alimentation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, regional food.
• River logistics, the boat trip from the road to the village.
In the case any visitor wants to initiate a diet, or has the necessity for a special prayer and treatment for a disease there is an additional charge of BRL2500.00. We have three elders working with us in the village, Yawarani, Kusti ans Kateyuve who have the knowledge of the sacred power plants to heal and/ or initiate a person in the study of the traditional Yawanawá medicines.
In the rainy time one needs to bring:
• Rubber boots
• Rain coat
• Mosquito repellent
• Hammock and blanket or sleeping bag
• Long shirts and trousers
The Yawanawá people live in the tribal lands of the Gregorio River in the municipality of Tarauaca, Acre state in Brazil. They live divided along the margins of the river in the villages Matrinchã, Amparo, Sete Estrelas, Tibuço, Escondido, Mutum, Yawarani and Nova Esperança.
The village Yawarani where we are located is the newest community, existing only 5 years, located along the long way from the São Vicente till the last community Nova Esperança. The name Yawarani is in homage to the Pajé (medicine man) of the same name, the oldest living Elder still living and full of live with his 105 years of age. Led by his sons and grandsons the village is composed of about 70 inhabitants. It is a new community with plenty of natural resources and plantations. Visitation is a Strong point to help economically and as an initiative to valorise the culture.