Mulungu Tea – Natural Calming – 50g
Mulungu is a natural calming agent that combats insomnia and helps improve the quality of sleep. Its active ingredients act on the central nervous system and promote muscle relaxation, helping to combat anxiety and tension, promoting greater well-being, tranquility and relaxation.
MULUNGU is a word of Tupi origin (derived from mussungu) and means “tambourine” (a type of hand frame drum popular in Brazil.) This name comes from the sound emitted by the beating on its hollow trunk. It is a medium-sized, well-branched tree that grows to 10-14 m tall. It produces a profusion of pretty, reddish flowers (pollinated by hummingbirds) at the ends of the tree’s many branches. The tree is sometimes called “coral flower” since the flowers resemble the color of orange coral. Indigenous peopl use the large red and black seeds to make necklaces and jewelry.
Tribes in the Amazon of Brazil and Peru have long been using Mulungu as a natural sedative. It is a wonderful medicinal plant from South America that is little known, yet has already been the subject of extensive research. More and more people are using it to calm an overly agitated nervous system and promote restful sleep.
– Antidepressant action, for its tranquilizing effect, also acts in cases of panic syndrome, various compulsions, hysteria, neurosis and anxiety disorders.
– Anti stress – natural calming agent.
– Combats insomnia – for its sedative, calming and tranquilizing effect.
– Protects the liver – balances, strengthens and tones it.
– Lowers blood pressure, helping to regulate the cardiovascular system.
– Helps reduce symptoms caused by bronchitis.
– Treats infections and inflammation.
– Narcotic properties – for drugs and nicotine withdrawal.
– Antispasmodic, analgesic, expectorant, antibacterial, and tonic properties.
There is even a joke that says: “Crazy is who still takes medicine to sleep. Signed: Mulungu”.
Now that you’ve met the wonderful MULUNGU, save, tag someone, or share this post with anyone you think will love and benefit from knowing it!
Cautions: It may lower blood pressure and may cause drowsiness.
There are no reviews yet.